The easiest SXS kits to install and set up, Color Optix™ lighting control, and even higher performance, all to ensure an epic off-road audio experience.
Element Ready™: Purpose built for the off-road environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud and UV rays, making sure all your audio components perform regardless of the conditions.
Plug-and-Play Design: Minimal drilling or cutting and designed to work right out of the box. Simple installation ensures less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Color Optix: Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App.
Preset: Out of the box performance, literally. No settings or adjustments are needed. Pre-Tuned by Rockford to deliver the legendary performance you have come to expect.
RF3 (Rockford Factory Fit and Finish): Designed and engineered to match and compliment the factory fit and finish of your vehicle. These components are purpose built to the exact specifications to ensure the best-in-class fitment and look.
Compatibility Chart: Please review Compatibility tab for fitment before purchasing.
Aftermarket Pro XP Lifestyle
Aftermarket Pro XP Overview of Stage Kits
Aftermarket Pro XP Stage 4 Installation
PRO AUDIO PERFORMANCE
The Stage 4 is a 1,500 watt audio system for Ride Command® takes entertainment to a new level with higher performance, louder output, and greater clarity while retaining your GPS navigation. This complete waterproof solution provides the ability to take your UTV into any environment. The subwoofer enclosure – vented to provide maximum bass performance – offers the ability to seal the vent when submerging the vehicle. The plug-and-play design requires minimal cutting or drilling by using OEM mounting points and features an easy to set-up “Rockford Fosgate” preset to optimize performance. The Color Optix™ control allows RGB color adjustment of speakers and rear moto-cans in addition to a Rockford Fosgate illuminated logo for a finishing touch to the passenger dash.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for select RZR models
- Direct bolt into vehicle using OEM mounting holes. Minimal drilling required
- Element Ready™ to withstand the harsh outdoor environment
- Enclosures for speakers and/or subwoofer integrate with no loss of passenger space
- PMX-2: Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7" Display
- RZR19PXP-DK: Dash Kit for PMX-1, PMX-2 or PMX-3 on select RZR® models
- RZR19PXP-FSE: 6.5" speaker in a front ported Color Optix™ enclosure for select RZR® models
- M1WL-65MB: M1 6.5" Element Ready™ Color Optix™ Moto-Can Speaker - Black
- M1D4-10B: M1 10" DVC 4Ω Element Ready™ Color Optix™ Subwoofer - Black
- RZR19PXP-M1FWE: M1 10" Element Ready™ subwoofer enclosure for select RZR® models
- M5-1500X5: 1500 Watt 5-Channel IPX6 Element Ready™ Amplifier
- RZR19PXP-K4: 4 AWG amp installation kit for select RZR® models
- PMX-RGB: Color Optix™ Light Controller with Optional App Interface
Speaker Qty: 5
Amplifier Type: External
Total Power: 1,500 Watts
Mounting Hardware: Yes
Grille/Trim Ring Included: Yes
Included In The Box:
(1 ea) PMX-2
(1 ea) RZR19PXP-DK
(1 pr) RZR19PXP-FSE (loaded with TMS6SG)
(1 ea) M1D4-10B
(1 ea) RZR19PXP-M1FWE
(1 pr) M1WL-65MB
(1 ea) M5-1500X5
(1 ea) RZR19PXP-K4
(1 ea) PMX-RGB
[ ] Brackets indicate nomenclature used on earlier models and inherited on later models.
* Optional package available from factory
DY DYNAMIX suspension factory equipped
RC Ride Command factory equipped
RF1 Stage 1 factory equipped with Rockford Fosgate premium audio (2 front speakers) needs to be bypassed.
RF2 Stage 2 factory equipped with Rockford Fosgate premium audio (2 tweeters, 2 front speakers, 400W amp) needs to be bypassed.
RF3 Stage 3 factory equipped with Rockford Fosgate premium audio (2 tweeters, 2 front speakers, 2 rear speakers, 400W amp) needs to be bypassed.