The Assault Industries F-22 Max doors for the 4-seaters Can-Am Maverick X3 Max feature a simple ultra-rigid, light-bending angular design and mount directly to the OEM door frame with no drilling or modification. The doors are pressed from aluminum sheet metal, then bent and TIG welded along the edges for enhanced structural rigidity.
The F-22 doors and hardware are powder-coated black and finished with a two-part Assault Industries logo on the forward corner of each panel. Installation can be completed quickly with basic hand tools and minimal hardware.
The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force (USAF).
WARNING:This product can impact machine operation. The customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, and properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Fits 4 seaters Can-Am Maverick X3 Max
- No flex-rigid design
- Mounts to OEM door frames without modification
- The over-frame design hides the OEM doorframe
- Powder-coated black
- Integrated Assault Industries logo
- Made in the USA
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo R : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo R : 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+