The EVP Captain's Choice is a cut out style exhaust which allows both quiet and loud exhaust notes in one package.
- With the cut out valve closed, the exhaust is only slightly louder than the OEM, but with it open, you will hear the twin cylinder Polaris engine roar!
- The built in house, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside.
- The boost actuated exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler.
- When cruising below 5 lbs of boost, the valve is closed, but step on it and the valve opens! Not only does the exhaust note get louder, but extra horsepower is freed up! This allows the best of both worlds - keep the sound in check for sound sensitive areas, or let it rip.
- Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel. No other manufacturer builds exhausts like we do.
- Most other manufacturers buy exhaust mufflers from China and weld on pipes to make them fit. Our mufflers are custom made for each application with construction and packing designed to last the life of your vehicle