Keep OE styling intact but gain a noticeable jump in performance AND sound. The Magnum Single-Exit system for Pro R features an EVP-designed, free-flowing oval muffler canister that reuses the stock exhaust tip. This sleeper-style setup maintains a stock appearance but utilizes a less restrictive design that boosts overall power production and sound.
All systems include heat shield offered in black ceramic coated or brushed stainless steel. Like all EVP exhaust, each Pro R Magnum system is hand formed and TIG welded by American craftsmen using premium thick wall 304 stainless steel. From the machined mounting arms to our signature ‚ÄúEVP Made in the U.S.A.‚Äù badge, all Pro R Magnum exhaust systems combine head-turning details with functional, freer-flowing designs that vastly improve performance and sound. Available in your choice of brushed stainless or black ceramic coated steel with multiple heat shield and color accent combinations.
- Patent Pending Design
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- TIG welded from thick wall 304 stainless steel
- Designed, tuned and sound-specific for the Polaris RZR Pro R platform
- 3" diameter at the muffler flange tapers to 2.5" at inlet pipe
- Free-flowing oval canister for maximum power with big tunes and high horsepower
- Single-exit output reuses the OEM muffler tip and spark arrestor (TIP NOT INCLUDED)
- Deep, throaty supercar exhaust notes without being obnoxiously loud
- Built-in stainless heat shield with laser-cut EVP logo and multiple backing plate color options
- Durable and sturdy machined mounting brackets with laser-cut EVP logos blend form with function
2022 Polaris RZR Pro R