1-Bank, 5-Amp On-Board Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation
Meet the all-new GEN5X1. Similar to our GENM1, only better. It's 51% smaller and delivers 43% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made. A one-bank onboard battery charger rated at 5-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- A one-bank on-board battery charger rated a 5-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Charging modes - Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
- Redefined mounting - A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- Designed for water - A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.