A Better Axle
If you want to hit the trail without the trail hitting back, you need SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Axles on your Polaris RZR XP 900. It’s nearly two times stronger than stock so you can get through harder trails with the pedal floored. Between high articulation angles and all Chromoly construction, they’re designed to take your RZR anywhere you want, any way you want. They roll where stock snaps.
Better Materials and Design—the Rhino 2.0 Formula
We make them twice as strong through better design and materials. With an all 4340 Chromoly steel alloy construction and larger axle shafts and CV joints, we’ve made Rhino 2.0 nearly two times stronger than stock UTV axles. Plus, they use puncture-resistant CV boots and run cool at high articulation angles.
- A massive 4 mm increase in shaft size
- End-to-end Chromoly construction
- Proprietary heat treatment
Lab Tested and Field Proven
When you buy SuperATV axles, you’re buying from the designers, engineers, testers, and manufacturers. We use our cutting-edge lab to make sure they’re strong and durable enough to withstand the worst trail conditions on the planet. They’re designed for years of performance.
WARNING:This product can impact machine operation. The customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, and properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠California Proposition 65 Warning⚠
WARNING:This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nearly two times stronger than stock
- Made with 4340 Chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
Replaces OEM Part #:
- Front: 1332825
- Rear: 1332826, 1332960
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)