Evolution Powersports is proud to introduce our XR Series direct replacement Primary Clutch Bolt for the Maverick X3! Our bolt is designed to yield more TQ to prevent the clutch from slipping on the crankshaft.
When the clutch slips, the rotation of the engine relative to the slipped clutch causes the bolt to tighten further. When this happens, due to the small minor diameter of the OEM bolt, it can shear off. As a result, the clutch comes off the crankshaft and wreaks havoc on the clutch, clutch housing, secondary clutch and crankshaft.
- 2mm larger OD than the OEM bolt where it passes through the puller threads before engaging the crankshaft which equates to 50% more torque holding capacity
- Made from ARP 2000 Material - An alloy steel that is heat treated to a higher level than most other alloys, producing a greater strength material and can achieve a clamp load at 220,000 psi
- More thread engagement on the crankshaft to prevent stripping out the threads on either the crankshaft or the bolt
- Allows a higher hold down torque on the clutch vs the OEM bolt
- Reuses the OEM clutch washer
We've spent a year in development and testing with ARP to produce the finest clutch bolt available anywhere. ARP is world renowned for building some of the finest engine fasteners in the world. For this reason, we collaborated with ARP on the design and manufacturing.
Evolution Powersports is proud to introduce the all-new XR Series! All the products in this Xtreme Racing line are race tested and have been designed and developed with extreme power and racing in mind. Many of the products are CNC machined and made from the highest quality materials available. Tested under the most grueling conditions in drag racing, short course & desert racing, these products ensure optimal performance and durability. Many of our new XR Series products are manufactured exclusively for EVP in partnership with some of the best names in the powersports industry.
X3 EVP Primary Clutch Bolt